Red Rice Yeast + Q10
The monacolin K in red yeast rice contributes to the maintenance of cholesterol levels.
* The beneficial effect is obtained by daily consumption of 10 mg of monacolin K from preparations of
fermented red rice yeast.
Ingredients: Red rice yeast (Monascus purpureus) 1.6% monacolin K, co-enzyme Q10,
gastroresistant capsule of vegetable origin.
Daily portion (1 capsule) :
Red rice yeast : 570 mg
Co-enzyme Q10: 30 mg
Monacolin K (Lovastatin): 9.12 mg
Tips for Use :
Take 1 capsule per day, with a glass of water.
- Consume as part of a balanced and varied diet.
- Take advice from a health professional.
- Do not exceed the indicated daily dose.
- Do not recommend to children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, hemostats.
and in case of liver or kidney disorders.
- May have adverse effects on activity and blood pressure in children.
- Spacing out the intake of red yeast rice and the consumption of grapefruit juice
of at least two hours.
- Keep away from heat.
Pill box of 30 capsules dosed at 600 mg.
Net weight: 20.85 g