The essential oil of Rosemary cineole bio has anti-infectious, mucolytic and expectorant properties.
Essential oil close to eucalyptus radiata and ravintsara, it will therefore be associated with one or the other for a synergistic effect.
- Lung cooling, bronchitis, otitis, sinusitis
- Cystitis and candidiasis
- Chronic fatigue, asthenia, physical and intellectual overwork
- Tired hair, dandruff, hair loss
- Dyspepsia, difficult digestions, enterocolitis of fermentative origin
Main properties :
- Mucolytic, anticatarrhal, expectorant - Powerful bactericide (staphylococcus aureus, staphylococcus whitlow, streptococcus,...) - Fungicide - Skin and
100% pure and organic essential oil of rosemary cineol 10 ml
Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol
Directions for use:
3 drops + 3 drops of hazelnut oil on the chest or solar plexus depending on the indication treated.
2 drops 3 times a day on a neutral medium under the tongue.
The use is against indicated in the child of less than three years, the pregnant or nursing woman.