To know more about it
Melaleuca alternifolia (family Myrtaceae)
The Tea Tree is a major broad-spectrum antibacterial and a powerful antiviral.
Very useful in the following conditions:
- Oral infections: mouth ulcers, abscesses, gingivitis
- ENT infections: ear infections, sinusitis, tonsillitis, angina, nasopharyngitis.
- Gynaecological infections: leukorrhea, vaginitis, salpinges
- Urinary tract infections: cystitis, urethritis
- Skin parasitosis: scabies, ringworm
- Intestinal parasitosis: lamblia, ascaris
- Skin abscess, juvenile acne, acne rosacea, eczema
- Asthenia, general exhaustion, brain and heart fatigue
- Varicose veins, heavy legs, hemorrhoids
- Prevention of skin burns by radiotherapy
Organic Tea tree essential oil 10 ml
Tips for use:
Externally: Ideal for all conditions.
- 3 to 4 drops massaged into the affected organ or locally for dermatoses.
- For fatigue, by massaging along the spine and on the inside of the wrists.
- In diffusion, mixed with other oils, for the prevention of colds and respiratory infections.
Not recommended in the first three months of pregnancy.
Internal use: possible after consulting a specialist.