Algae Concentrate is an extract obtained after a succession of aqueous macerations and slow filtration of several algal species. The algae used are selected for their recognized fertilizing and biostimulating properties.
Algae extracts provide specific natural substances:
- oligosaccharides such as laminarins and fucans with biostimulating and eliciting properties on germination and root development.
- betaine glycines with a "cytokinin like" effect, growth substances that increase the plants' resistance to disease and adverse weather conditions (cold, humidity, drought)
- hexols and various surfactants that have a wetting or complexing power that considerably enhance the beneficial and preventive effects of trace elements.
These substances activate the main physiological functions of plants:
- Activation of natural defences
- Stimulation of photosynthesis
- Improved resistance to water and thermal stress
- Development of the root system
- Improvement of the assimilation of trace elements
- Increase in the protein content of seeds
- Delayed cell senescence
Aqueous seaweed extract
Product that can be used in Organic Agriculture - in application of RCE n°834/2007
INCI Name (CFTA): Seaweed extract CAS No.: 7732-18-5 / 90046-12-1
INCI Name (USA): Aqua / Algae EINECS No.: 231-791-2 / 289-980-0
For soil fertilization
10L cans on 700 kg (600 l) pallets 80*120 / 1000L containers