Who are we?
Our experience of the marine environment and in particular of seaweed naturally led us, more than thirty years ago, to develop a wide range of seaweed cosmetics and high quality marine cosmetics for body care, face care and bathing, all inspired by thalassotherapy, by creating the brand Thalado, for Thalasso at home.
Our objectives are
- To extract the best of the seaweeds to propose cosmetics with seaweeds and marine cosmetics of excellent quality for the beauty of the face and the care Well to be of the body
- To offer local products made in Brittany that respect the environment without having to travel thousands of miles. Roscoff is the largest European deposit of marine algae biodiversity. Did you know that? There are more than 700 different species. (INVENTORY of the MARINE FLORA of ROSCOFF Algae, Mushrooms, Lichens and Spermatophyte)
- To respond to a growing demand from people taking the waters who wish to follow up on their Thalassotherapy treatments for the body and face once they return home at affordable prices.
- To meet the demand of new consumers who want to use high quality natural and organic seaweed cosmetics made in France.
- To create a range of seaweed cosmetics and marine cosmetics Ecoresponsible, easy to use, and of high quality to enjoy the sensations and benefits of Thalassotherapy without time constraints directly at home.
Seaweeds always have beautiful surprises in store for us and their interest in the field of health, cooking or beauty is no longer to be proven. This is why for more than 10 years, we have completed our range of seaweed cosmetics with seaweed-based food products. Le Comptoir de Algues offers a range of food supplements with seaweed, Spirulina, teas and organic infusions with seaweed, a delicatessen of seaweed products, Agar Agar, seaweed tartars, seaweed terrines, seaweed pasta, seaweed food are listed.
Our commitments for the Planet
Thalado Le Comptoir des Algues has always been committed to an Eco-responsible, Zero Waste approach to sustainable development and respect for nature. More than ever, Thalado's seaweed and marine cosmetic product ranges are formulated from natural and organic ingredients harvested and processed in Brittany.
Thalado Le Comptoir des Algues offers a wide range of marine cosmetic products for the face, for the body and for the bath, all manufactured by Breton laboratories meeting the Cosmos standards of the European guide of good organic practices. Their expertise is recognized worldwide for the quality of their research in partnership with the CNRS in Roscoff, which brings together nearly 300 research engineers.
The seaweed food products offered by Thalado Le Comptoir des Algues are also part of an eco-responsible approach to sustainable development. For this we call upon local partners who harvest the seaweed by hand, respecting the guide of good practices. The seaweeds that make up the food products offered by Thalado Le Comptoir des Algues are harvested on the Breton coastline and particularly in North Finistère, respecting the marine ecosystems.
2015 - 2020 © Site created by Shop Application